birding-aus

Regent honeyeater

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Regent honeyeater
From: "Eddie Ash" <>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 17:45:34 +1000
I was thrilled to see a Regent Honeyeater here yesterday ( on our small property "Fairlea" which is 20km SE of Tamworth NSW).   One of the people who came to Tamworth for the Bignet meeting reported seeing one on the other side of the Peel River - about 2 kms from here, so my sighting really confirms their presence in this valley.   The white box are in full flower and are full of noisy friar birds.   The regent was with them.   I didn't see it today
Cheers Annabel