birding-aus

Re: Birds Australia Atlas wins Eureka Prize

To: <>, "Hugo Phillipps" <>
Subject: Re: Birds Australia Atlas wins Eureka Prize
From: "Michael Kozianski" <>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 03:25:53 +1000
Hi Hugo,

I am wondering whether BA would be interested in knowing that I have an
Eastern Whip Bird living in my backyard and those adjoining. I am thinking
this must be unusual given that I live in the heart of suburbia. I have a
large block 1440sqm and my neighbours also have large blocks though not as
big as mine. I've been recording his call as he does both the whip and the
chew chew, and other calls as well.

regards

Sue Kozianski