birding-aus

Re: Fw: [BIRDING-AUS] IT IS imperative we feed wild animals

To: "Penn Gwynne" <>
Subject: Re: Fw: [BIRDING-AUS] IT IS imperative we feed wild animals
From: "Andrew Stafford" <>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:12:57 +1000
John Gamblin (Penn Gwynne) wrote:

Hmm you could be surmising incorrect once again Andrew? unless you know how many Rainbow Lorikeets we had before the white man invasion? come on mate share that data .....

John, this is truly hilarious, even by your high comic standards. You want me to supply data? Le Horreur! For that I have to draw on the work of those nasty scoundrel scientists. In fact, didn't you also say you were bowing out of Birding-Aus as you couldn't in all conscience share bandwidth with the uncaring mob?... Oh well, never mind. Look, if you really wanna know, just check any of the Atlases, OK?

> This aged fellow is now living in rental property. Similar to housing ministry flats where they let old folk die due to severe lack of maintenance. What a truly caring land this is eh? nearly as caring as some so called birding officiando's eh?

Your personal circumstances are unfortunate, but they are not relevant to this discussion. It is sad you feel the need to denigrate anyone who dares to disagree with you as uncaring, unprofessional, unethical etc. To get back on the thread, I would be interested to hear from anyone with feeders - especially those attracting lorikeets and Magpies - whose garden is still graced by Silvereyes, Pardalotes, any of the smaller honeyeaters...

> Toodlepip Andrew I'll be back in five days time fully armed with all the literally material I need to take on the lot of you, blessed are olde books and old folk.

Look forward to it... just be warned that olde books, over time, go oute of date. As sadly do some olde folke.

Cheers, AS