birding-aus

Dive .. Dive .. Dive

To: A J & L BLOOM <>
Subject: Dive .. Dive .. Dive
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 22:14:22 -0700 (PDT)
Lorna: Isa bin nowhere ann~sa I wish wren I does bin it was easier tarbin ... medico's with rubber gloves have a lot to answer for in life
 :^D>>>

Hope you like thee above website and here's some words from me before I swim off to attack a Submarine. It's a phar phar better fing I does now. Attacking due to reason of ... to bring it ashore they have to dredge where my pelicans live, eat, swim and play along with many other little C birdie type ones!

I hope the little ones makes you laugh considering the pellies size eh?

 :^D>>>

(Haslar bin any change?)

Title: JAG ON WAUGH PATH

Summer has gone from my glass-topped bay,

Those dark warm nights, humans at play,

Little feathered voices all tucked up in bed,

Not a "ravin" word, from their parents, now said,

Time to drift away, for my last JAG dream,

Terns by the thousands, nothing obscene,

But wait one moment, what?s that I hear?

Off in the distance, none to clear,

It sounded like a tree, breaking, then a fall,

Hot sun comes up with sound of metal ball,

Dragged by a tractor, demolishing all,

Gone are the smallest, many buried by dust,

Ashes make ashes, rust more rust,

Why is it Lord, why can?t they just see?

That the bush is the bush, as it always should be,

Why human born blind, spend the rest of his life,

Tearing down all, for the view of his wife,

Why can?t they be happy in this paradise lot,

Is it too much wealth makes them lose the plot?

Tearing down all that took millennia to build,

Just not happy, till white mans dams are filled,

Changing the landscape for time immortal,

Dredging my bay, to make a submarine porthole,

No thought is given to what grows beneath,

The loss of life, less scales, less teeth,

Sea bird numbers, sadly, already dwindle,

Take away their food "what a fish swindle",

Next the sub owner, who might start to whinge,

Empty of pocket whilst his customers singe.

© JAG 2003

Do you Yahoo!?