birding-aus

A win for the Glossy Black Cockatoo, Thanks Jill!

To: Tom Tarrant <>, birding-aus <>
Subject: A win for the Glossy Black Cockatoo, Thanks Jill!
From: jilldening <>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 11:31:31 +1000
  Tom Tarrant  13/5/03 6:48 PM

> Somewhat inspired by Jill Denning¹s recent posting on Birding Aus on the
> value of all stakeholders taking responsibility for issues that impact
> on wildlife and working together to address I recently prepared to meet
> on-site with an Energex (the main supplier of energy in SEQ)
> representative who had offered to meet with me and discuss concerns I¹d
> raised in correspondence to our State Minister.

Marie,

You can't imagine how much pleasure it gives me to learn that my words have
had a positive affect upon you. Well done, and keep at it. People reading
this who might think that they have nothing to offer ("I'm not qualified for
that!") should understand that it IS possible to make a difference if you
think it through and follow a plan. Be rational and cut out the emotion.
Yes, there might be qualified people who might look down their noses at you,
but that's not your problem. Just do it.

cheers,

Jill
--
Jill Dening