birding-aus

Werribee - Pratincoles and Shoveller

Subject: Werribee - Pratincoles and Shoveller
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 16:54:38 -0700 (PDT)
I've decided to only count birds that tap on my window panes this year.

I had a very very faint tap this early am "Dusky Woodswallow" up to 17 species tapping out a message sofa this year for me.

Heads off singing:
"Tap three times on my window if you want me"

Ooroo from JAG de Whag
"Twice on the door (ding! ding!) means you ain gonna show"

wrote:

Karen Pearson wrote:
Ooops, I know a few people who are going to read the above and have a little swear!!!! Or a good laugh !! :-)

MIN texterd:
If you twitch you are bound sometimes to dip out or be gripped off !
(Back here in Bayside I'm up to 99 species this year due to a gorgeous White-eared Honeyeater and 4 Whistling Kites flying over. May with its marvellous weather - warm and clear - is the best month for birds around here.)

Michael Norris who doesn't count those grotty farmyard Mallards

(I bet the steaming pomes do)

Do you Yahoo!?