birding-aus

Western Australian Pelagics

Subject: Western Australian Pelagics
From: Frank O'Connor <>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 23:42:18 +0800
Perth Pelagics

I am organising pelagic seabird trips from the Hillarys Boat Harbour in Perth on Sunday 22nd June 2003, and Sunday 3rd August 2003.

The trips leave the Hillarys Boat Harbour (outside AQWA) at 7am and return at about 3:30pm. There is a limit of 30 people. The cost is expected to be $70 (depending on numbers and the final cost of the boat) which I will ask you for the week before the trip. To book contact me via email on or phone (08) 9386 5694.

Albany Pelagic

The Albany pelagic trip is now confirmed.  It will be Sunday 21st September.  The trip leaves from Emu Point at 7am and we will return by 4pm.  The boat will be from Spinners Charters.  There is a limit of 12 people.  The cost will probably be $105 per person. To book contact me via email on or phone (08) 9386 5694.

Frank O'Connor     Birding WA http://members.iinet.net.au/~foconnor