birding-aus

Bill Oddie book

Subject: Bill Oddie book
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:01:58 -0700 (PDT)
"Rustybubs" he lewded too:
HOLIDAYS!!!!!! WHO GAVE YOU HOLIDAYS? I think I'll talk to your boss about that my deer young "Rustybubs", Holidays indeedy tisk tisk tisk just wait till I chat with your boss/wife. Get back to work you, where do you think you are? Australia? or on a cruise ship to Oz geez watt's next ... or is he on first.

Now:
Flamed by now Tim said: Birding is such a cheap hobby isn't it. All you need is one pair of binos and one field guide : 0

pssst pssst A complete range of power tools for nest box making (plus GST) oh yeah and the small cost of wild bird rehab items. But then the lovely June at my "Salvo's shop" did give me a beaut pair .... of brand spanking new Gerber birdo binoc's. (FREE) if it wasn't for birds they would have cost a fair bit. I wouldn't swop this land of choice for quids ... willingly some of the pollies but not this land I have chosen to be mine. Only land I know where you can walk down to your "Salvo's Shop" chat up the ladies, and have re-saleable binoculars put by for you? sometimes they do expect home made nest boxes in return but hey.

How many lands do you know of that can yield up 7 species of locally found Honeyeaters (without GST) JAG very happy with his "Bit On Wetlands birdlist".

Ooroo from JAG de Whag....  RSM of thee "Grey in Army" Finks? Aaah lack of emails for Tim that's it eh :^D>>> perhaps Tim and Russell should create the Oz birding Dick shun hairy?
Page 5.
Birding (Burr~ding) [ Olde English in Origin ] Meaning Burr to have a rough edge .. ding heart of gold. Those with a rough edge but heart of gold that truly care for their local environment no matter what the personal cost.
Page 27
Tim ... meaning headache or having one soon.
Hyde ... I hope he can.

I think adled aid "Neddy" is nearby? I can feel it in the walter?

Russell Woodford <> wrote:

Tim Hyde wrote:

Birding is such a cheap hobby isn't it. All you need is one pair of binos and one field guide : 0

Mmmm ... just bought the bins. Now I'm saving for the digital camera. Then it will be time to upgrade my scope. And there's no way I'd risk a new scope on my ricketty old tripod. GPS? Yes, mine still works but I'd like a better one .... hang on, I'll just turn off my bird call CD. yes, so very cheap. Now, I wonder where we'll go to these hols? Nepal for the
Tragopan, or Broome to add to my Aussie list? Nah - I'll buy a new 4WD instead .....
---
Russell Woodford
Music & Information Technology
Sacred Heart College Geelong