birding-aus

Re: Beginning birding ... psst psst

To: jade welch <>
Subject: Re: Beginning birding ... psst psst
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 00:28:55 -0700 (PDT)
Psssst Psssst hey Jade try the below

Free website hosting with lots of space for photo's to individual users okay? holler out if you need any help ....

I've just had a magical fly past of nine of my mates down here. I'm still agog about it. It amazes me how they get off the sea sometimes but then to see them say goodnight for the day as the head off tail to beak formation, straight lining is pure magic. One last honk from the tail end catch up kids. Sorry but these really are the rulers of my bay down here, no wonder they are black and white and to me the world's best "Pele cans".

Superb pure breathtaking magic.

Mate as we grow older we see more things and gain more experiences.

Clever humans learn this way albeit sometimes sadly by mistakes.

Happy Birding to you Jade.

JAG happy with his low cost pair of gerbers from the Salvo's shop ... guess how much? perfect condition.

jade welch <> wrote:

Jill,

Hopefully soon i will have a website with my photos on it up and running. Thanks for your help and encouragement.

Yours Sincerely
Mr Jade Welch
Gold Coast
Queensland