birding-aus

Re: Bird pic's .... Oops

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Re: Bird pic's .... Oops
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 23:01:22 -0700 (PDT)
Oops sorry and most sincere apologies to Jade and all.

Thee last email from Pen wasn't meant for the list .... I have no idea as to why it did go that way as I did check the cc and bcc fields? must be getting olde I suppose.

Are there any good wood turners on the world's best email list?

I need info help with making the cap part to a special cup? and the method for defeating lathing against the grain?

Thank you all and again I humbly apologise.

Birdlist for today's boardwalk walk tomorrow.

Ooroo from John

Do you Yahoo!?