birding-aus

Nestbox CD nears completion ...

Subject: Nestbox CD nears completion ...
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 18:17:02 -0700 (PDT)
G'day Neil, Jade and All,

I am giving a lot of thought to asking Tom the MODERN 8 ter of the OzBirdPix list about having a competition? I've already made up a trophy which for now I've called the "WOODEN EYE" trophy?

"Wooden eye" love to take photo's as good as you guys :^D>>> or perhaps "Wooden Knee"? :^D>>>

Sorry ;-) about that! but I think I'm happily "Walter" logged at present.

The reason for the trophy is really about good quality humour that involves wild bird photo's? not that long ago we saw an AFL footballer take a high flying mark at a match at the MCG and I played around with it to make it look like the player had taken a seagull for a mark instead of the ball :^D>>> sorry to all involved about that.

I'm nearly now at the stage of completion, of the compiliation, for the nest box CD, and want some photo humour for thee Nestbox CD.

I wish to send the Nestbox CD (humour) into childrens hospitals etc etc.

If the humour response is big enough then I might make one CD for humour and one for Nestboxes? no copyright on either.

Anyways Neil and Jade an All keep up the fine work and for those that love my Crow children? "May the Firs be with ewe"

Regards from JAG De fully imported whag, all those years ago geez
 :^D>>>

Neil Fifer <> wrote:

Jade? Penn,

Thanks. I'm looking forward to getting a new digital SLR in the future as I would like to be able to get more action shots. Neil