birding-aus

*Prizes*

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: *Prizes*
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 20:12:01 -0800 (PST)

G'day Tones: You have now got four postal items out there? unless you've got one already which I very very much doubt? please note the idea for BOCA's and the cards okay?

G'day All: I sat down near the pier for a very late lunch, doing my best to keep my salad roll to myself, many thieving feathers around NOT only Mr. C Gull but lots of other gulls, Pacific and an unbelievable amount of Albie Tross? his family must be doing okay.

Anyways I finished my salad roll remnants and hot fish sarndie flake saying thanks to my loves down there for their feathered company and as I got up to leave they did that huge majestic magical take off into the gentle breeze. All seven adult pelicans in an unusual formation but they then formed up a straight line as though Ricky Pointing to my home? such power makes a good omen for the POWER. I thanked my mate at the fresh fish shop.

Then waddled off home and turned on the ABC radio "more news about a Bad Dad" or something? I can't be bothered anymore to listen to bad dad news. Sat on the floor enjoying Eggy playing with Nay~Fen and the yellow straw from my strawberry "Big M" ... Eggy kept picking it up and placing it in front of Nay~Fen? hmm what is going on here I thought? then it dawned, she wants straight line passing tonight.

Checked on Ros and Lee they both seem fine with Lee sat on her five stoned dummy eggs, what a prolific mum eh .... They are a lovely couple Mrs. Ros Ella and Lee the budgie that looks up to her so much.

Not upset by anything in this stupid world I put Tchaikovsky on the CD player and watched as Nay~Fen took the straw as though conducting the 1812? can't work this out? could anyone clarify perhaps?

JAG knowing exactly how lucky he is living in Oz goes back to paying bills and making woe wooden prizes for "Rustybubs"

Do you Yahoo!?