birding-aus

Deer Rustybubs and Andy

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Deer Rustybubs and Andy
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:50:51 -0800 (PST)

I just thought I should personally thank you guys, Andrew and Russell, and ALL involved over the years with putting together and maintaining THEE one and only Birding Aus email list.

My question yesterday on WT Eagles and the colour changes to the heads of these fine cute little fellows yielded seven email replies from five authors in less then 24 hours.

To all those wonderful people who in total agreement informed me as to what the head colouring change meant, I most sincerely thank you all.

Cheers from, JAG as he waddles off to tell "Eggy" not to worry about head colouring change it's a normal event .... now "Eggy" see it's a normal thing that we humans must have got from you birds? now we know birds as birds were here before human, silly shoulder bird that you are.

"Icarus, Icarus have you seen Icarus"

Do you Yahoo!?