birding-aus

Godwit

To: <>
Subject: Godwit
From: "Adam Rigg" <>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:28:03 +1100
G'day Ausser's
 On reading the archives of birding oz I read a couple of your notes regarding a Hudsonian Godwit at Penrice. I would like to come over for a look but understand that the saltfields are restricted access areas and therefor am in need of guidance as to how I can see the bird. Thursday or at the earliest Wednesday night would be the earliest I could get there. Also my scope recently fell apart so is this an essential piece of equipment. If anyone is going for a look on Thursday or Friday and wouldn't mind a hanger on my name is Adam Rigg and can be emailed at