birding-aus

Strange storm-petrel in New Zealand

To: BIRDING-AUS <>
Subject: Strange storm-petrel in New Zealand
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:28:27 -0800 (PST)

G'day Mike,

Are you saying we have a new species? Re: Black-bellied Sorm-Petrel .. Aaah blessed are those that use a spellchecker.

You mean Black-bellied Storm-Petrel don't you?

JAG checks to listen to the distant thunderous sound of heads hitting desks.

 ~@:^>

Could I ask Mike and Brent a question please? their thoughts on the watering down of USA legislation that will directly affect lives of many protected seabirds?

Mike Carter <> wrote:

Frankly, I don't think it particularly strange at all. I reckon its a pretty typical of Black-bellied Sorm-Petrel.

Mike Carter
30 Canadian Bay Road
Mt Eliza    VIC     3930
Ph:  (03) 9787 7136