birding-aus

Laughing Gull 2003 update 13

To: "Trevor Ford" <>, "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Laughing Gull 2003 update 13
From: "Trevor Ford" <>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 01:51:10 +1000
G'day,

Not so much an update as a request for information.  I have not seen the
Laughing Gull on Bribie Island (or anywhere else) since Sunday February 2nd
Although I was away for a few days in early February I have searched for the
gull, fairly diligently, over the past few days without success.  If anyone
has seen the gull since 2/2 would they please let me know.  Many thanks.

I did, however, pop in to see Tom Tarrant's budgies at the Samsonvale
cemetary.  Hey, they looked wild to me - hair-raising stuff with the
crypt-kicker five!  Who else is old enough to remember the Monster Mash?
And a full English breakfast at the Samford Deli gives Scoopy's a run for
its money.

Cheers - Trevor.