birding-aus

Nesting Boxes

To: David Cameron <>
Subject: Nesting Boxes
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:55:36 -0800 (PST)

G'day David,

I'd sincerely love so much to be involved in your project, I do have a lot more info to go with the BA nestbox project info, which I assume you got from the BA website. I'm trying my best to get an internet camera organisation involved if I can? so little ones, can see little ones, as bigger fools look on with pride :^D>>>

Down here in Hastings dare I say this? but at this very moment:

"Olde grey/pink ladies, hanging upside down,"

"JAG turns to Tones, gives him a frown,"

"Knows that this weather comes, from his Olde Adled aid town,"

"Out go our bushfires, Noah makes his sound,"

"Bless all that gave, so much quick help, to my Olde town,"

"Wonder which nestbox to use for a Kelp?"

"Bet these words make Veerman yelp? :^D>>>"

PS don't consider it ......... do it. :^D>>> I fear what we have lost this season alone from the burnt out trees with hollows is going to be a disaster death toll :-(

John A. Gamblin thinking if I get Tee Pee and Lozza to blow hard along with Unca Tones this might? just might last a while? goes orf singing in de rayun.

No worries David: re: sizes and entrance sizes just hollar out what you want them for? which birds etc etc I find it best to put out in one area ( say a 50 metre radius several types of nestbox ) just think nearly as clever as the natural homemakers do.

John heads orf with my CFA mates singing,

"Were singing ....... and dancing ..... in de rayun" ever seen a fully fitted CFA crew dancing ..... come on Noah it's spelled V I C T O R I A bless you you good looking fella. Oh by the way Elvis did a wee wee on me last night :^D>>>

David Cameron <> wrote:

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply. I run a woodwork program teaching intellectually disabled adults in Hamilton and I'm considering making nesting boxes as part of the program. I have a few plans, but what I don't know is what sizes to make them so they will suit a variety of birds/mammals.

Kind regards, David Cameron

Home Phone
5979 3709
Mailing Address,