birding-aus

Update on Little Terns nesting at Karagi Pt The Entrance NSW

To: Alan Morris <>, <>
Subject: Update on Little Terns nesting at Karagi Pt The Entrance NSW
From: jilldening <>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 14:12:19 +1000
I salute you Alan for your effort in compiling this report. I thirst for
such knowledge and you sent it unsolicited and on a silver platter.

Re the last par: no mention of Harrington. Does this mean you haven't heard,
or the colony failed, or what? Someone reminded me this week that Little
Terns nest there.

Cheers,

Jill
--