birding-aus

From thee Gray Nomads with new wombat shelter :^D>>>

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: From thee Gray Nomads with new wombat shelter :^D>>>
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:06:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi John and All on the BA list,

We want to let you know our new e-mail address and new snail mail.

We have been full-time RVers since November 14th and are loving it. The new Wombat Shelter is very comfortable and we have traveled from Western New York to Florida with stops in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the Outer Banks of North Carolina, Atlanta, Georgia, Savannah, GGeorgia, and now we are in Jacksonville, Florida.

We are on our way to Louisiana to have a Cajun Christmas this year.

Our new e-mail address is:  m("escapees.com","sgenaux");&YY=52601&order=down&sort=date&view=a">

Our snail mail adddress is: Supplied if anyone would like it.

Our best Christmas wishes to you, Hilary, Eggy and Lee and any other feathered orphans you have staying with you now.  Even though we haven't been good about keeping in touch, we think about you often.  Say "Hi" to our friends on Birding-Aus for us, too.

Hugs to all,
Sid and Sharon
--
Sid and Sharon Genaux the Gray Nomads