birding-aus

Lamington national park

Subject: Lamington national park
From: "jade welch" <>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:57:08 +1000
Hi All,

I'm going to lamington national park soon here in queensland. I am looking for various species of parrot, pigeon, doves etc and would like to know if anyone knows where we could possible see even though the chances are extremely rare a coxens fig parrot? Does anyone know where the best spot for birding is and the best spot for possibly seeing the coxens fig parrot? Also are there any red-tailed black or Glossy Black-cockatoos up their? Thankyou for your help.

Yours sincerely
Jade Welch