birding-aus

Malta and the EU - Keep it going.

Subject: Malta and the EU - Keep it going.
From: "david camilleri" <>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 14:49:38 -0500
MALTA AND THE EU - KEEP IT GOING

MALTA AND THE EUROPEAN UNION - DON'T GIVE UP NOW!

"Individuals have now received replies at least from EU Commissioner
Verheugen and perhaps from national governments or MEPs. Please let me
know if you have received any other response than posted (see below) at

I have had some comments on my original draft reply, most of which are
now incorporated in the final texts. Many commented that specific
comments on the misrepresentation of the majority of Maltese citizens'
wishes would come better from Maltese subscribers themselves. I believe
this is correct and hope to see more communications (see the correct
addresses above) from Malta to the EU Commissioners.

I have written AND mailed in reply to Guenter Verheugen, Commissioner
for Enlargement and Margot Wallström, Environment as well as to the
British Foreign and Commonwealth Office. For Verheugen's letter and our
response see

< http://www.proactnow.org/malta/id31.html >

a new approach to Margot Wallström, Environment Commissioner at

< http://www.proactnow.org/malta/id32.html >

reply/response from/to the British FCO at

< http://www.proactnow.org/malta/id29.html >

and a suggested draft for you to send to your MEP at

< http://www.proactnow.org/malta/id33.html >

David
--
David Conlin
Proact, campaigning for birds and their habitats .... joining costs