birding-aus

Objective research?

To: "Robert Inglis" <>, <>
Subject: Objective research?
From: "Scott O'Keeffe" <>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 12:37:38 +1000
Hi all-

I wasnt going to get involved in this, and I probably wont (not that I
covered myself with probably)say anthing more than this:

Is there an objective measurement that all of us -pro and anti flagging-
could agree on that would provide use with the information we need to make
an informed judgement.  Forget about what has or has not been measured,
recorded or studied for a minute.  What measurement can we agree on that
would provide us with the information we all need to resolve the matter?

Scott O'Keeffe