birding-aus

Good bye

To: <>
Subject: Good bye
From: "Ian Clark" <>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 21:59:53 +1000
   with   risk  of  prolonging  this drawn out  process  of a few people
leaving   birding Aus...  A quick  plea
 " get over it guys "
 your  contributions  will  all b  saddly missed  if u leave
 but  winghes   over   why  and personal  or group  atacks are not
necessary  nor apreciated
if u  dont like it  delete it , trash it, filter it , what ever  ... simple

  Just try and remember  We are all  a little bit eccentric ,some  obviously
more than others
  All of us who  go to the trouble of reading /checking the list  regulally
"live  and breathe " birds
 in different ways
( I for instance am not so eccentric   as to chase them in a boat   which so
many love to do )

 some  never  work out how to get  the most out  of a list like this and
move on quickly  , and apparently  sadly some do  and decide to leave any
way ( some trying to  "slam " the door on the way out )
 any way  as I said earlier  your  contributions  and wit will b missed by
many
c you later  Ian