birding-aus

Early call

To: <>
Subject: Early call
From: "Birds of Perth" <>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 18:48:43 +0800
From ABC Nature message group:

From: ***** 18/10/2002 15:46:22
Subject: re: bird noise at night post id: 29748
I was feeling a bit crook last night and woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep. At exactly 05:05am a Singing Honeyeater started calling .. then three minutes later it was answered by a Brown Honeyeater, who was in turn answered by another Brown Honeyeater some distance off. Within 5 minutes you could here the calls of Brown Honeyeaters all over my neighbourhood with the lone Singing Honeyeater still singing his song right the way thru. It was another 5 minutes before I heard another Singing Honeyeater ... and at that point I finaly went back to sleep.

Claire