birding-aus

Vacancy on Oct 19th Newcastle-Swansea Pelagic Trip

Subject: Vacancy on Oct 19th Newcastle-Swansea Pelagic Trip
From: richard baxter <>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 04:41:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

       I have added an extra pelagic trip from Swansea.  It departs at 7am next Saturday the 19th and we are going to try and get out to 75-80km in search of rarities again.

After the success of last weekends trip in which we got Cook's Petrel and Gould's Petrel on both days as well as White-bellied Storm Petrel, Black-bellied Storm Petrel, White-headed Petrel, Buller's Shearwater and Slender-billed Prion anything could turn up at the 80km mark.

We have 2 vacancies on the trip, which will cost $80 and includes drinks and snacks.  I can be contacted on or 0412 540212.

Regards

Richard Baxter

Newcastle

Do you Yahoo!?