birding-aus

You Have To Try This. It Really Works!

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: You Have To Try This. It Really Works!
From: "" <>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 02 09:41:55 Pacific Daylight Time
Hi,

I hope it is ok that I send you this.  If you are not interested, simply
delete.  However, print it
out and read it then read it again.

This really does work.  Within 2 weeks the orders (money) will start coming in
just as the
plan said it would.  Give it a try! You'll be glad you did!

Thanks and Good Luck!

Jill Goodson

Thanks to faster computers and a more fluid Internet, you could earn over a
half million
dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home!  Before you say "bull", please read
the following: This is the letter
you may have recently seen in the news.

Due to the growing popularity of this system on the internet, a national weekly
news
program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of this grogram.
The show also investigated the legality
of the program.  Their finding proved that there are absolutely no laws
prohibiting the participation in this program,
and if people follow simple instructions, they are bound to make serious money
with only $25 out of pocket cost.

As this program gains popularity and attains respect, it works better than it
ever has.

This is what one had to say:  "Thanks to this profitable opportunity.  I was
approached many times before with
this program, but each time I passed it up.  I am so glad I finally joined
you."        Fort Lee, New Jersey

Here is another testimonial:

"This program has been around for a long time, but I never believed in it.  But
one day when
I received this again in my mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it.  I followed
the simple instructions and
voila" #weeks later the money started to come in.  In the first month, I only
made $240.00 but in the next 2
months after that I made a total of $290,000.00.  So far, in the past eight
months by reentering the program I have
made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again.  The key to success in this
program is to follow simple steps and NOT
change anything."

We have more testimonials, but first: PRINT THIS NOW FOR FUTURE REFERENCE

Remember, read it, then read it again then take action!!

If you follow the simple instructions below, your financial dreams will come
true, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:   ORDER ALL 5 REPORTS SHOWN ON THE LIST BELOW.

For each report send $5.00 CASH, The NAME and NUMBER of the report you are
ordering
and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THE LIST next to
the report.
Make sure your return address is on your envelope in case of any mail problems.
 When you order, make
sure you order each of the 5 reports.  You will need all 5 reports to save on
your computer and resell them.

Your TOTAL COST is $5 x 5 reports- $25.  Within a few days you will receive,
via e-mail each of the 5
reports from these 5 different individuals.  Save them on your computer so they
will be accessible for you to
send to 1000's of people who will order them from you.  Also make a floppy copy
of these reports and keep
them in your desk incase of computer problems.

VERY IMPORTANT- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to
each
report, or their sequence on the list in any way other than what is instructed
below in steps "1 thru 6" or
you will lose out on a majority of your profits.  Once you clearly understand
the way this works, you will also see
how it does not work if you change it.

Remember that this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT
work!

People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five thinking
they could get all
the money...it does not work this way.  Believe us, we have all tried to be
Greedy and nothing happened.  DO
NOT try to change anything other than what is instructed.  Remember that
discipline and honesty reap the
rewards!!

1)      After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this report and remove the
name and
dress of the person and REPORT #5.  This person has made it through the cycle
and is no doubt doing VERY
well.

2)      Move the name and address of the person on REPORT #4 down to report #5.

3)      Move the name and address of the person on REPORT #3 down to report #4.

4)      Move the name and address of the person on REPORT #2 down to report #3.

5)      Move the name and address of the person on REPORT #1 down to report #2.

6)      Insert YOUR name and address in the REPORT #1 position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COPY EVERY NAME AND ADDRESS ACCURATELY!

Save this entire letter with the modified list of names on your computer.  DO
NOT MAKE
ANY OTHER CHANGES.  Save this on a disk in case you loose any data.  The 5
reports will assist you
with marketing your business on the Internet. They will provide you with
invaluable marketing information
including how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free
classified ads and much more.

There are 2 primary methods to get this venture going:

Method #1:

Let's say you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we will
assume you and
those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each.  Let's also assume that the
mailing receives only a 0.2% response
(the response could be much larger, but let's use 0.2%).  Many people will send
hundreds of thousands of e-
mails instead of only 5,000 each.

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails with only 0.2%
response,
which is only 10 orders for report #1.  Those 10 people respond by sending out
5,000 e-mails each for a total of
50,000 e-mails with only 0.2% response for orders.  That is 100 people who
responded and order report #2.

Those 100 people mail out 5000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails.
The 0.2% response is 1000 orders for report #3.

Those 1000 people send out 5000 e-mails each for a total of 5,000,000 e-mails
sent.  The 0.2% response is
10,000 orders for report #4.

Those 10,000 people send out a total of 5000 e-mails each for a massive total.

Your total income example is Report #1- $50, #2- $500, #3- $5000, #4- 50,000
#5- $500,000      Grand total $555,550.00

Numbers do not lie.  Get a pencil and paper and figure out the worst possible
response.  No matter how you
calculate it, you still will make a lot of money?on $25 out of pocket cost.

Remember that this assume only 10 people ordering out of 5000 mailed to.  Dare
to think is ¼ or possibly ½
mailed 1,000,000 or more e-mails each?  There are well over 150,000,000 people
on the Internet and
counting.

Believe me, many people will do that much and more!

Method #2:

By Placing Free Ads on the Internet.

Advertising on the Internet is very inexpensive and there are hundreds of free
places to
advertise.  Placing many free ads on the Internet will easily get a larger
response.  We strongly suggest you start with
method #1 and add method #2 as you go along.

For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report they
ordered.  That is
it.  Always provide same day service on all orders.  This will guarantee that
the e-mail they send with your
name and address on it will be prompt because they cannot advertise until they
receive the reports.

ORDER EACH REPORT BY IT'S NUMBER AND NAME ONLY.  Note:  Always send $5.00
Cash (U.S. Currency) or if sending to Australia $10 on Australian currency,
which is the same value as
$5 USD, for each report.  Checks NOT accepted.  Make sure the cash is concealed
by wrapping it in at least
2 sheets of paper.  On one of those sheets, write the NUMBER & NAME of the
report you are ordering, YOUR
e-mail address and YOUR name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDERS FOR THESE REPORTS NOW!

REPORT #1:  "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net"

Order REPORT #1 from:

Jill Goodson
22605 La Palma Ave. #502
Yorba Linda, CA 92887
USA

REPORT #2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net"

Janet Hulsizer
580 Harrison St.
Titusville, FL 32780
USA

REPORT #3: "Secret To Multilevel Marketing on the Net"

Amanda Barnett
3295 Sandhurst Dr.
Zanesville, OH 43701
USA

REPORT #4: "How to Become A Millionaire Utilizing MLM & the Net"

Jackie Sissel
5856 Redwood Rd.
Plymouth, IN 46563
USA

REPORT #5: "How to Send Out One Million E-mails Free"

Charlotte Dailey
1917 Wood St.
Texarkana, TX 75501
USA

YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES.....

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success.  If you do not receive at
least 10 orders
for Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.  After you
receive 10 orders, 2-3 weeks
after that you should receive 100 plus orders for Report #2.  If you do not,
continue advertising or sending e-
mails until you do.  After you have received over 100 orders for Report #2, YOU
CAN RELAX because the
system is now working for you and the cash will continue to roll in.

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time a name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a
different report.
You will know your progress by watching which report people are ordering from
you.  If you want to generate
more income, send another batch of emails and start the whole process again.
There truly is no limit to the
income you can generate from this business!

FOLLOWING IS NOT FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for the
rest of your
life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE EFFORT.  You can make more money in the
next few weeks and
months than you have ever imagined.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.  Do not change it in any way.  It
works
exceedingly well as it is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this report AFTER you have put your name and
address in
REPORT #1 and move the others to #2, #3, #4, & #5 as instructed above.  One of
the people you send this
to may send to 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on every one of
them.  Remember, the more
you send the more potential customers you will reach.  So, I have given you the
ideas, the information,
materials and opportunity to become financially independent.  IT IS UP TO YOU
KNOW!

MORE TESTIMINIALS:

"My name is Mitchell, my wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an accountant
with a major
U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money.  When I received this program I
grumbled to Jody about
receiving "junk mail."  I made fun of the whole thing. Spouting my knowledge of
the population and the
percentages involved.  I "knew" it wouldn't work.  Jody totally ignored my
supposed intelligence and after a few days,
she jumped in with both feet.  I made merciless fun of her and was ready to lay
the old "I told you so" on
her when the whole thing didn't work.  Well, the laugh is on me!!  Within 3
weeks she received 50 responses.
Within the next 45 days she received a total of $147,200.00 ?.ALL CASH!!  I was
shocked!  I have joined Jody
in her "hobby."

Mitchell Wolf   Chicago, Illinois

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to
participate in
this plan.  But conservative as I am, I decided that the initial investment was
so little that there was no
way I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back.  I was
surprised when I found my medium
size post office box crammed with orders.  I made $319,210.00 in the first 12
weeks.  The nice thing about this
deal is it does not matter where people live.  There simply isn't a better
investment with a faster return and so
big."

Dan Sondstrom  Alberta, Canada

"I had received this program before.  I deleted it, but later wondered if I
should have given it
a try.  Of course I had no idea whom to contact to get another copy, so I had
to wait until I was e-mailed
again by someone else?11 months passed then luckily it came again.  I didn't
delete this one!  I made more
$490,000.00 on my first try and all the money came within 22 weeks."

Susan DeSuza   New York, NY

"It is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with little cost to
you.  I followed the
simple instructions carefully and within 10 days the money started to come in.
My first month I made
$20,560.00 and by the end of the third month my total cash count was
$362,840.00.  Life is beautiful!  Thanxs to the
Internet."

Fred Dellaca   Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODA AND GET STARTED ON YOUR PATH TO FINANCIAL
FREEDOM!

If you have any questions of the legality of this marketing program, contact
the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices
Federal Trade Commission
Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington D.C.

GOOD LUCK!!

Remember that Einstein was as impressed with the power of compounding numbers
as he
was with relativity.

Important:  To remove yourself from this mailing please reply with the word
"REMOVE" in the
subject line.  This message is in full compliance with the U.S. Federal
requirements for commercial e-mail
under bill s.1618 Title 111, Section 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (c) passed by the
105th Congress and cannot be
considered SPAM since it includes a remove mechanism.