birding-aus

May be of interest to birds and birdos

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: May be of interest to birds and birdos
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:36:54 -0700 (PDT)

G'day All,

As this will no doubt affect many birds and some flying birdo's then I thought all of you might like to know about this latest Victorian Government document.

An "A Noni mouse" lovely lady, of the Morn. Pen. sent me this.

Windfarm Guidelines The Sustainable Energy Authority (SEAV) has released
?Policy and Planning Guidelines for Windfarm Development?. The guidelines are meant to provide more certainty and clarity to developers, communities and Local
Government considering windfarm applications in Victoria.

The guidelines can be seen online at www.seav.vic.gov.au.

Please be patient with the downloading, as I think they are using the OLDE wind power ideas to run their computers, strange you know cos I always thoughts windmills could go round and round as well as up and down? silly me eh?

Have a good fishing day, Pen Gwynne

Do You Yahoo!?