birding-aus

URGENT ASSISTANCE

Subject: URGENT ASSISTANCE
From: "Barrister Frank Ovie" <>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 05:38:50
BARRISTER FRANK OVIE
Legal Practitioners/ Notary Public
Block 24, Falomo Office Complex,
lkoyi. Lagos - Nigeria.
Email:

Dear sir/madam

Naturally, this letter will come to you as a surprise,since we have not  met,
permit me however, I am  Barrister Frank Ovie. I am contacting you to  kindly
assist me in the proposition below,  which will be of mutual benefit  to both
of us.

 PROPOSITION:
A Salvadorean, Mr. Ramirez Vidaurre, 66 years of age and a very prosperous
farmer made a huge bank deposit for investment in the sum of US$30,000,000.00
(Thirty Million US Dollars),he named  his wife Mrs. Helga Vidaurre as the
NEXT OF KIN. I was called upon as an Accredited Attorney to  the Bank to
sign/endorse documents to this deposit on Mr.Vidaurre behalf.

Unfortunately, Mr.& Mrs. Vidaurre were killed in the January 14, earthquake
that rocked El  Salvador, killing thousands of people and 1,200 others were
declared missing.

The Bank Management now mandates me (being the lawyer that signed and endorsed
the deposit papers  for the deceased) to trace the family relatives of the
deceased so that the funds will be  released to them. I was made to understand
that they had no children.

I made several efforts through the El Salvadorean High Commission in Lagos  to
contact any of the  deceased family relatives, but to no avail. Failure  to
reach any of the deceased family  relatives, the option left for the  Bank
Management is to declare the deceased account dormant and  revert the  funds on
trading and investment in the interest of the Bank.

Inorder to avoid this development, since it has so far been impossible to
trace any of the  deceased family relatives, I now seek your permission  and
assistance to have you stand as a  distant relative to the deceased  so that
the fund will be released to you and we can use it for  our mutual  benefit.

I hope you do understand my concern in this matter,that if we dont use this
opportunity to claim this fund, since the deceased relatives cannot be traced,
the Management  of the Bank will declare  the deceased account dormant and
revert the fund  on trading and investment in the interest of the  Bank.

For your assistance, you will be compensated adequately with (30%) of the
total sum, (65%) will  be my share, while (5%) will be set aside to cover  any
incidental expense made both at home and  abroad prior to this transaction.

If you are interested in assisting me with this matter, please, send to  me
urgently via my email  the following details below:

 1. Your full name and complete contact address
 2. Your Private telephone and fax number (urgent)
 3. Your date of birth (Age)

Upon receiving the above details from you, I will work out every document/proof
 representing you  as the deceased BONA-FIDE distant  relative and when this
is done, you will be contacted by the bank  for the release and collection of
the fund, which will be within   one week of my  receiving the above details
from you. l will meet  with  you in your country after the fund have  been
released to you  and also  to discuss investments potentials.

May I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free, as I  have taken
care of all necessary  modalities to enable a hitch-free transaction. Kindly
ensure to treat this matter in strict  privacy (highly confidential).

l look forward to your urgent Response.

Cheers and God bless.

Best Regards,

Barrister Frank Ovie