birding-aus

Re: Some notes on digital still cameras for bird photography Pssst Pssss

To: Lawrie Conole <>
Subject: Re: Some notes on digital still cameras for bird photography Pssst Psssst
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 21:42:17 -0700 (PDT)

G'day Lawrie and All,

Pssst Psssst I for one, could NOT agree with you more Lawrie, about the works of our young Bob, I just wish he would let the Oz night schools education depts know about his wealth of knowledge on the subject, I had to pay megabucks to get some knowledge and training on Paint Shop Pro and tips from a Digital camera maker .... he gives it out for free! Geeeez :^D>>>>

Don't worry mate, we are about to get him back for all this.

Publish it in Wingspan hmmm next thing you'll want is railway engineers and those that lay down tracks to use a GPS eh? :^D>>

Pass me a quarter chisel could you Eggy.

Have fun all, John A. Gamblin

Lawrie Conole <> wrote:

Some of us have already complimented Bob on this remarkable series - everything you wanted to know about digital photography in birding, and a bit more besides! Bob is rather self effacing about
it all, but I can hardly imagine a better intro to the subject. We should encourage him to publish it somewhere - maybe "Wingspan" or similar??

But Lawrie those wretched twitchers will soon be on our backs mate? saying what has this got to do with "Birding", personally, I think it has, as I prefer to shoot birds with my camera.

Do You Yahoo!?