birding-aus

RFI: European big Twich in Australia

Subject: RFI: European big Twich in Australia
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:47:38 +1000 (EST)
Hi Guys,
Will have to be brief as I'm at work at the moment, but should be able to help
out, We live just outside Brisbane (Samsonvale) and can probably help you with
sites at Mt Glorious, Inskip Pt etc. Just contact us near the time, we have a
caravan accomodation for use for a couple of nights if required.
Tom

Tom and Marie Tarrant
Lot 10 (137) Watson Rd
Samsonvale
Queensland 4520

Tel: (07) 3425 1780
Mob: 0409 264 725

http://www.aviceda.org/

(probably best to forget Red-chested BQ at Samsonvale.....I live there and
haven't seen it yet!)

Quoting :