birding-aus

pigeon with leg rings lost in Capertee Valley

To: <>
Subject: pigeon with leg rings lost in Capertee Valley
From: "Tim Dolby" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:05:13 +1000
No I haven't Vicki, but I know a Peregrine that has! If you want I can
introduce them so they can do lunch!

On a more serious note I'd recommend that you contact one of the pigeon society
in your area - see http://home.austarnet.com.au/myzone/birdclubszone.html#nsw
for a list.

Best of luck,

Tim

Tim Dolby
Dept of Business and E-commerce
Swinburne Univerity of Technology
Ph (03) 9214 6722

>>> Vicki Powys <> 06/24/02 11:55AM >>>

Anyone out there lost a feral pigeon?  One has turned up at my place.  It
has two leg rings, yellow plastic on its right leg with the numbers "MPS
2001  2433", and green plastic (un-numbered) on its left leg.  The bird is
healthy and uninjured and has just eaten lunch of cooked rice and is happily
sunning itself, but is obviously lost.

Vicki Powys
Capertee Valley NSW

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended for
the addressee named above.  They may contain privileged or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this information you must
not use, copy, distribute or disclose the information to any person other than
the addressee.  If you have received the information in error please return it
to the sender by replying to it and then delete the information from your
computer.

Remember, internet e-mails are not necessarily secure.

This e-mail and any attachments may be subject to copyright and the moral right
of employees.  Electronically transmitted copies of print or graphic works or
broadcasts to staff or students are governed by the Digital Agenda amendments
to the Copyright Act 1968.  Guidelines are available at
http://www.swin.edu.au/lib/copyright/

Swinburne University of Technology respects your privacy.  The University?s
Information Privacy Policy may be accessed from the University?s web site
(www.swin.edu.au) through the Human Resources page.