birding-aus

Stretch Now - Yoga, Your Health and Your Computer

To: <>
Subject: Stretch Now - Yoga, Your Health and Your Computer
From: "Michael Long" <>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 11:44:00 +1000

A Refreshing New Company
Presents a
Creative Approach to Computing

Computers and Your Health

Poor posture at the computer along with lack of exercise can result in numbness, tingling, swelling or soreness of the neck, shoulders, back, arms and hands.

Exposed to computers, many users find it increasingly challenging to work in a pain free way.

This course offers the motivation, tools and strategies needed to change this situation and raise the quality of our working environment.

This course will engage participants in a variety of creative activities, designed to transform the computing experience and help overcome one of the 21st century's most taxing afflictions - computer related pain.

In this 3 evening hands-on course, we will explore practical exercises, postural awareness, stretch breaks and ergonomic set up.

Experience a new way of learning with fun, dynamic and relevant exercises.

The course is suitable for all ages and fitness levels.

Register Now
Computers and Your Health at Work
Yoga in the Workplace
Computers and Your Health in Schools
Request Information

Call 03 9844 5419
www.stretchnow.com.au

We hope you enjoyed receiving this information and that it is useful to you.
Your email address was obtained from a publicly available source.
If you
wish to unsubscribe please m("stretchnow.com.au%20","list-stretch");&%20Body=unsubscribe">click here and send the email. Thank you

Copyright© Stretch Now 2002. All rights reserved