birding-aus

Where is he? Heal be baaack

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Where is he? Heal be baaack
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 02:11:47 -0700 (PDT)
Evening all,

Well many already know, so now, soon, all will and can
nose, unlike Denise Goodfellow I'm not going into
hospital to have a Chelsea soccer ball removed but in
fact will meet up with that brand new rock band
"Spinal Fusion" they must be good? because so many
doctors rave on about them. When my back problems
first occured and I heard about L3 and L4 I honestly
thought they were taking over from B1 and B2 on our
ABC, but nope sadly that's not true, it's the way the
medico's term it for me to become "stuck up" ....

All going well I'll be dreaming of my Beloved
"Hawkthorn" winning another premiership at about 9am
this fliday .... due to Chelsea letting me down in
Wales, that is.

Many most sincere thanks to all for all the guidance,
and well wishes, now it's time for a man's gotta do
what a man's gotta do or it's a faaaaar faaaaar betta
fing I do now then Eggy has ever done before.

Thank you everyone, I'll be flat out for a little
while
but will be thinking of you all.

JAG potters off wondering why couldn't they take a
soccer ball from me? sounds a much better idea to me?
weight loss on medicare hey that's .... Ooops remember
who's on this list JAG you silly fool.

So from this J. ARNOLD (Schwarzen) Gamblin
"I'll be baaack"

Knit one, Perl one, knit L3 and L4 together, cast off
start ribbing. You can tell us ex-soldiers anywhere