birding-aus

swift parrot

To: <>
Subject: swift parrot
From: "Denise Moore" <>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 15:25:16 +1000
Thanks Trevor for posting your message re Swift Parrots. Your directions
were spot on. I went this morning and was joined, unexpectedly by Reg and
Jill Oakley. We had an excellent view of a well coloured bird, sitting on a
branch directly above us. It flew up from a large puddle of water. The time
was 10.50am. A clear viewing site of water is on north side of creek. Walk
east and spot the log adjacent to path (halfway between Pakenham St and
Laurel Grove).

Thanks again Trevor. I spent 2-3 hours at Monash on Saturday am, but I
somehow think they may have moved on from this site.  Denise Moore

---
Russell Woodford
Music & Info Systems
Sacred Heart College Geelong