birding-aus

VicGroup Outing

To: "" <>
Subject: VicGroup Outing
From: Susan Myers <>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:10:31 +1100
Birds Australia VicGroup is running a trip to Carlisle State Park from
Friday 1st March to Sunday 3rd March. There are still some spots left if
anyone would like to join us. We will be staying at the Gellibrand River
Cabins and the cost is $40/person/night. If you would like to book please
contact me on this email address or ring me in the evening on 9387 8734.
Just to whet your appetite - some of the birds we'll be looking for include
Beautiful Firetail, Southern Emu-Wren, Blue-winged Parrot, Olive Whistler
and so on.
cheers,
Susan

Susan Myers