birding-aus

Re: Your Gold Medal Speed Skater! psssssst :^D

To: Hilary Richrod <>
Subject: Re: Your Gold Medal Speed Skater! psssssst :^D
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:22:30 -0800 (PST)
All Oz now waiting for that immortal moment, those
once uttered words said by the great Norman May?

"It's Gold! Gold! Gold!

Come on my little frozen Salty Lake Penguins, ewe can
do it?

Sings:
I know you can,
I know you can,
I really know ewe can,
We think you can,
We think you can,
We really think you can,

Goes back to work on the winged keeled bob sleigh :^D

Hilary Richrod <> wrote:

*ha* love, so glad to see the Aussies with a Gold in
the WINTER games! did you see the AUSTRALIAN speed
skater get past everyone? I'll re-write the IKEA ad:
'you don't have to be fast ... just smart!'

BUT WAIT There's more :^D

How do I tell my love that her family down here in Oz
has grown? I hope to get out into the wild again
fairly quickly an Adult and young Tawny Frogmouth? I
don't like the way they are looking at me? I bet they
are concerned about the other present in~mates of 1/1?
A warmish day looms here they say? and warmer
tomorrow?
found out that if you chill the water spray we use
then it if's faster relief to dehydrated crash
victims?

Have a good day from the land of Gold! Gold! ....

JAG