birding-aus

Quiz answer

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Quiz answer
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 20:37:09 -0800 (PST)
Geeez ewe guys I honestly thought I had set up thee
most obscure quiz ever? I was wrong ....... 12 correct
entries "Laughing Kookaburra" is thee answer I was
looking for.

Some close and near close entries included
"Spoonbill" till I asked the entrant "Wot the Dickens
are you on about" then realised he was in the wrong
Dickens tale. Must be the two cities we live in eh?
:-]

And nope to yet another entry,
I'm afraid "Christmas Carolling magpie" was not one of
"Charles Dickens" masterpieces, nice try though.

 :^D

You know what I find so amazing with all ewe's, your
mirth and humour. On a scale of sowf Ozzie fine whine
I'd put you all up there in the demi-sec class :-]

Well done to all those who got it right, to he that
said "Spoonbill" hmmmm perhaps you need a spoonbillful
of sugar to help your castor oil medicine go down :-]

Thanks to all, for all, the good laughs. Makes me
wonder about how much the teacher of this list is
being paid for your brilliance? must be a mastiff
salary eh? :-]
JAG falls off pottering