birding-aus

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:38:30 -0800 (PST)
Paul Taylor <> wrote:

To anyone tempted by this email, it's a well known
scam by criminal groups in Nigeria. In exchange for
your bank account details you get your bank account
emptied ...

=snip=

Yeah Paul, but these guys do it free of any charges?
no bank fee's, no GST, no currency exchange rip-off?
nearly as good I'm told as an ex-wife in the USA
:^D>>>
for legal reasons I can't make any comment about Oz
wives ..... hehehe sorry ladies, runs away cackling
like my black and white daughter. Aaaaaah this non
racist land is but a gorgeous place for nature.
Regards,
JAG der Whag.
=snip=
Hey what's wrong fella's can't you work out what the
"Dickens" I'm on about? :-] Ooh Ooh I better go and
make some more cups for intended drinkers planning to
visit me. Off to Rosebud back later today.