birding-aus

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

Subject: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
From: peter ufoma <>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 08:57:56 -0800 (PST)
MR. PETER UFOMA

PRIVATE PHONE: 234-1-7757381

PRIVATE FAX:234-1-7594189

LAGOS- NIGERIA

ATTN:MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO

Sir,
I got your contact through the World Trade
Encyclopedia, and wish to express my willingness to
transfer an overdue contract sum of US$11,500,000.00
to your company's account/personal account.
This money(US$11,500,000.00) resulting from debt of
contract & services rendered to Federal Agricultural
Development Project(FADP).
I am Mr.PETER UFOMA the Director, Foreign Contract
Payment Department  Federal Agricultural  Development
Project(FADP)
This money emanated from over invoicing in a contract
awarded to a foreign firm, for supply of fertilizers,
Agricultural Equipments and Installation. We
discovered this amount from the manifest recently and
we have decided to make quick transfer of the funds
into a foreign account provided by a foreign partner
like you for our own use.   Note that you will be
entitled to share 20% of the funds, 75% for us and 5%
has been mapped out  for any incidental expenses
incurred in the process of the transfer.   To commence
this business, kindly send your Company and Bank
particulars to my  fax number, to enable us process
the necessary documents meant to facilitate the
transfer of the funds.  These particulars must include
Company Name, Address, Bank Name, Address, Account
Number, Account Name , Sort-Code/ ABA Number if any,
Office Telephone/Fax and Mobile phone / Residential
phone Numbers.
These information will be used to put up letters of
claim / application in the concerned government
ministries/agencies where approval will be issued in
favour of your company for our mutual benefit.  The
approvals will confirm your company the bonafide
beneficiary of these funds.  This procedure presumes
that your company executed a contract for my
corporation ,Federal Agricultural Development
Project(FADP). between 1997 and 1999, but to this very
moment , your outstanding contract claims (US$11.5M)
is yet to reflect in your nominated Bank Account -
hence, the letters of claim.
We have successfully worked out a solution to effect
transfer within  seven (7) working days. Finally, Note
a High Degree of Trust and Confidentiality is required
from both parties. Looking  forward to your timely
response.
Your urgent reply is highly anticipated.

Best Regards.

Mr.PETER UFOMA