birding-aus

Khao Lak, South Thailand info request

Subject: Khao Lak, South Thailand info request
From: Katarina Stenman <>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 08:59:27 +0100
Hi

Planning a trip to southern Thailand. I am not going to try to find all
birds available as the trip will be mainly a family holiday but I will try
to combine with some birding activities. We will probably stay in Khao Lak
area(north of Phuket).

Anyone with suggestions on where to go on daytrips(maybe overnight) or
contacts in the area, Please forward this mail or send me a note as soon as
possible.

Katarina Stenman
Umeå, North Sweden
1034 lifers so far.......