birding-aus

*Helping Daddy*

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: *Helping Daddy*
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 18:48:44 -0800 (PST)
G'day everyone,
I know Dard is very busy with lots of fins at dis
moment, and I want to help him out. What I was
thinking was if an email list server was created where
people could quickly send a message about oil spills
they have sighted, be it on land or water, do you
think we would get many emails? we should do shouldn't
we? but then? I fink it might help dard out a bit,
that's all.

Could I also say to all those loverlee ladies with
those so soft hands and wonderful massage techniques
especially Marge and Tina, who helped out so very very
much over at Phillip Island recently, we all love you
and thank you from the bottom of our little hearts.
Dard and me worked on this one whilst "you washed and
hung us out at night".

We think this might need an orchestral backing? waddle
you fink? Tap! Tap! get out of that sink Eggy .....

Music starts by Lloyd Weber and Rice.
(originally called "Don't cry for me Argentina")

Penn E sings:
"We won't be greasy,"
"Some think were strange,"
"When we try to explain how we feel,"
"That we still need your love, after all that you've
done,"
"You won't believe me,"
"All you will see is a bird you once knew,"
"Although were looking refined,"
"With suds and foam from you,"
"They had to let it happen,"
"They couldn't change,"
"Can't stay all our life here with seals,"
"Looking out of the windows,"
"Keeping out of the sun,"
"But we choose freedom,"
"Swimming around trying everything new,"
"But nothing digested at all,"
"We never expected it too,"
"So don't cry for us Marge and Tina,"
"The truth is,"
"We'll never leave you,"
"All through our wild bird days,"
"Our mad existence,"
"We keep our promise,"
"Not keep our distance,"
"And as for our tunes,"
"And for fame,"
"We never invited them in,"

Goes off to find a small pianist .....

Love and best wishes from all of us at Phillip Island.