birding-aus

*Ho Ho Ho Hum*

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: *Ho Ho Ho Hum*
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:10:11 -0800 (PST)
G'day All,

I saw that email from Val Ford and thought I should
add that if Val had managed to hop over the Pen last
night!

 :^D

no not the emailing Penn but got over to where Reserve
road meets the Promenade, at Somers, on thee better
bay
of thee Peninsula, giggle, then she would have seen
the normal pod of 17 dolphins playing very close to
shore with the two little girls in the shallows and
perhaps seen what might be the cause of what created
the one winged penguin? Dolphins can be vicious
against sharks?
mind you that could mean my favorite "Flake and Chups"
are a bit cheaper this week eh? :-]

Suprised we don't see a few more legless penguins at
this time of year though :^D hic !!!!!

I wonder if the pod was that very specially trained
pod
of USA dolphins???? here to help out on the polluting
front?

Have fun everyone, make laughter, it's a brilliant and
really is the world's best medicine.

JAG der Whag (baccus latum)