birding-aus

Waterbirds in the Richmond catchment request for information

Subject: Waterbirds in the Richmond catchment request for information
From: Errol Nye <>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:52:41 +1100 (EST)
Hi all.

I just changed my subscription email address.

I am in need of assistance regarding the next phase of
my PhD project. I am planning a field trip in the
beginning of 2002 to the Richmond River catchment in
NE NSW. I plan to study wetlands on which Magpie
Geese, Wandering Whistling Ducks and Comb-crested
Jacana's are inhabiting and need to between now and
the time i head up, make up a list of wetlands where
these birds have been recently sighted or are
currently residing. Primarily in the Richmond River
catchment but more than likely i will need to expand
this to the other northern river catchments.

If any out there in the real world no of any locations
or someone that might know but is not on this list i
would really like to talk to them. Could you please
reply to my email address or forward contact details
so that i can get back to you.

P.S i have just returned from the Australian
Ornithological Conference in Bathurst and it was a
resounding success.

http://shopping.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Shopping
- Free CDs for thousands of Priority Shoppers!