birding-aus

channel billed cuckoo

Subject: channel billed cuckoo
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:24:46 +1000
Up until last week we have hade 4 birds chassing each other around the school
grounds at Upper Barron s.s..On Friday last week we have hade only 2 birds
chassing each other around.The bird that was chassing also was calling with a
fig in it's mouth.My teacher and I would like to know why they would feed each
other.

My name is William Johnson and I'm 12 years old with a big intrest in birds
e.g(last week I had seen a albino kestrel in and out of the school grounds).My
teacher will pass on any e-mails sent to this adress. Regards William.

---

http://www.malandass.qld.edu.au/