birding-aus

Bird Calls on-line

To: <>
Subject: Bird Calls on-line
From: "Paul Rose" <>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:41:14 +1000
Hello all,

After surfing the net for some time I have been unable to locate a comprehensive listing of bird song that can be accessed on-line.
I'm not trying to pirate anything and intend on buying a set of CD's in the coming weeks.  I would just like to check up on a few calls now and wondered if this was possible on any site ???  Looking for nocturnal and honeyeater calls mainly in preparation for this weekend.

Any advice appreciated,

Cheers,

Paul