birding-aus

FWD: All are safe here

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: FWD: All are safe here
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:32:53 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry Russell and all I'll go get the key for my cell?
a week suspension eh :^D but I am very very happy to
let all of you know I got through to Hilary on the
phone in Washington and Sid and Sharon in New York.
They all asked me to let everyone "Dununda" know this
in one email ......

I'm now trying to now get hold of Colin Clarke of this
list as I believe he was in New York (Manhatten) at
the time.
Clanging the "frudge" door behind me.
Ooh the lights gone out :^D
John A. Gamblin