birding-aus

Receipt Request for Bird Count message

To: "Messages Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Receipt Request for Bird Count message
From: "Bob Forsyth" <>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:34:16 +1000
G'day All,
My apologies.
Please ignore any request to send a receipt to my earlier message.

At the time by some hoodoo magic a number of my Outlook Express settings got changed...
I could send but not receive email.
My ISP (who have just me told what settings to change) advised that sometimes Norton will do this.
Bob Forsyth, Mount Isa, NW Qld.