birding-aus

Where Am I? No 3

Subject: Where Am I? No 3
From: Russell Woodfod <>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 01:26:30 +1000
Hi all

The third "Where Am I" Quiz is now up on birding-aus. This was also submitted by Lawrie Conole. You can add your guesses and comments to the guestbook on the birding-aus site or send your comments to this mailing list (or both if you are really sure of yourself!)- the results will be posted in a few days' time, or when too many people are solving the quiz.

Submit your guesses on the web at http://www.shc.melb.catholic.edu.au/home/birding/
Click the "Newstuff" button on the lower left
If the window for the birdlist doesn't allow scrolling then try in a different (updated!) browser.

Can we have another Aussie sitelist soon (to me or to the mailing list)?

Where in the northern hemisphere was Lawrie Conole when he saw:

European Honey-Buzzard
Black Kite
Eurasian Sparrowhawk
Golden Eagle