birding-aus

It's probably .....

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: It's probably .....
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 17:03:56 -0700 (PDT)
It's probably that fast head movement and spitting
that confuses many an Oz media personality, I'm just
glad our's here in Oz don't chew eh .......

John A. Gamblin

I'm a wedgie fan and not in the sand, anyone know what
bird is that they are using at the 101st US Open Golf
tournament? can't be an eagle? doesn't look a bit like
one?

By the way Sid and Sharon Geneaux send there regards
to all on the list.

Atriplex Services <> wrote:

Did you hear the one about .... The woman on the John
Laws show, yesterday (Thurs) who though a local sports
team calling themselves the Something Eagles should
change there name to the Something Emus .. "because
eagles are American" .. and the commentator (Ray
Haddley) was only "fairly sure" that we have eagles in
Australia!!

We've got a bit of work to do yet, haven't we?

Anne Green

We must start at a very much younger age in training
them ..... if they are old enough to handle a camera

F-O-R-E :^D potters off to play with the 23 pelicans.