birding-aus

Swift Sightings

To: <>
Subject: Swift Sightings
From: "Alan Morris" <>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 22:21:31 +1000
Hi Birders,
Set our below are my personal sightings for the period January to March 2001, during this time I have seen no Fork-tailed Swifts but my Spine-tailed Swifts seem to be fairly average although perhaps iun lesser numbers than usual.

11/01/01    60+ Wingello Creek, Wyoming
22/01/01    3+ Chittaway Bay home
24/01/01    60+ Lake Rd wetland, Tuggerah
3/2/2001    4+ Chittaway Bay home
11/02/01    10+ Ourimbah
13/02/01    10+ Chittaway Bay home
13/02/01    4+ Wallarah Creek, Charmhaven
13/02/01    14+ melaleuca swamp, Wallarah
13/02/01    13+ Bushells Ridge, Wyee
16/02/01    10+ North Entrance
16/02/01    40+ Freemans Hill, Munmorah SRA
16/02/01    20+ Tollgate Swamp, Munmorah SRA
18/02/01    10+ Chittaway Bay home
19/02/01    1 swamp at Wyee
19/02/01    4 woodland at Wyee
20/02/01    4+ Crangan bay, Gwandalan
20/02/01    4+ Pelican Point, Norahville
22/02/01    4 Munmorah SRA
22/02/01    Freemans Creek, Munmorah SRA
26/02/01    30+ Wamberal Lagoon
28/02/01    80+ Wamberal
3/3/2001    30+ Cameron Drive Minmi
3/3/2001    30+ Pambalong Swamp, Minmi